The Yellow Jacket® Stinger™ Orbital Stretch-Wrap Machine
puts superior pack-to-ship performance in your hands.
“lock down" technology moves a stretch-wrap dispenser around
and under products for shipping. This technology allows for a safer, damage
free load. The 40” Stinger™ features heavy duty, 3/8”
steel plating in the frame and a heavy duty ring. Only Yellow Jacket offers
a machine this durable, this safe and this fast.
- Quickly secures longer length parts together (typical applications include tubing, piping, building materials, siding, and many industrial and warehouse applications).
- 40" of usable wrapping area with 32" maximum product diagonal.
- Secures loads without bands and saves time compared to wrapping by hand.
- Available in manual, semi-automatic and automatic models.
- Safety guards at wrapping area to prevent operator injury.
- Equipped with interlocking front guards to prevent the ring from moving when guards are open.
- 62 rpm maximum speed.
- Uses standard machine grade film rolls up to 10" by 6000’.
- Size from front to back is 28" x 70-1/8" and height is 81-1/2".
- 220V electrical service, 25 amp draw.
- 1 Hp adjustable speed drive.
Get the PDF literature here.